- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup creamy or crunchy peanut butter (Substitute Sunbutter if you can't have peanuts)
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put all in bowl. Beat by hand, or mixer, until completely combined.
- Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet, 1" apart.
- Press tops with the tines of a fork (spray fork with cooking spray first to prevent sticking). Bake in oven for approximately 10-12 minutes. Tops will be soft to touch so don't over bake.
- Take off sheet and put on cookie rack to cool. Enjoy!!!