Tuesday, June 11, 2013

GF Peanut Butter Cookies



These cookies have become a staple in our house. Mainly because I haven't been able to eat a regular cookie in three years, but now my kids enjoy my gluten free cooking and baking, and they ask me to make these on a regular basis. They are simple, quick, and delicious. A perfect after school snack, or even a last minute dessert before company arrives. I have altered them a bit over the years, and here is my most recent version of this recipe.

Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
  • 1 egg
  • 1 cup creamy natural peanut butter
  • 1cup light brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup shredded coconut (optional)
  • 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (optional)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350.
  2. Put all ingredients in bowl. Mix with fork, until all ingredients are combined.
  3. Drop by teaspoon full on ungreased cookie sheet, 1" apart.
  4. Press tops with the tines of a fork (spray fork with cooking spray first to prevent sticking). Bake in oven for approximately 10 minutes. Tops will be soft to touch so don't over bake.
  5. Take off sheet and put on cookie rack to cool. Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment